Recruit Skilled Manpower
Trailer drivers are mainly accountable for transporting goods from one destination to another with the use of heavy or tractor-trailer trucks. They have to be capable of operating trucks/heavy vehicles with a capacity of at least 26,001 pounds per gross vehicle weight. They even have to send construction material or livestock to the assigned destinations. They need to adhere to local laws and should be disciplined enough to get the delivery done well as scheduled.
- Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck, sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states.
- Fill up on fuel,wash truck and clean windows.
- Take orders for new delivery.
- Load and unload heavy cargo.
- Record amount and type of cargo being delivered.
- Drive extensive distances.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Report to a dispatcher if any incidents encountered on the way
- Inspect road conditions and manage for traffic congestion.
- Moniter their trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects they find.
Rahat Enterprises provides world class recruitment solutions to satisfy our clients and provide expected results.Our services are confidential and secure enough to win the confidence of the client.
Contact Rahat Enterprises for gaining additional information on recruitment of hardworking trailer drivers.